Saturday, December 15, 2012


Christmas "Escape"
Inside Cover
 I cut a piece of fabric and put mod podge on the book  and put the fabric over it.


Then I found a Christmas card that I loved, and  I took a chipboard window (from ArtChix Studio) and cut out the dividers that made the windows (so it would be one solid window, and I sanded down the parts that I cut,and I painted the window edge brown).
 Then I traced and cut out the portion of the card that I liked.
 I glued the card to the fabric, then the window frame to the card.
 The next step was to take some lace that I had and glue it to the fabric, with it covering part of the window, to look like a valance.
 To finish this page of the book, I put a border sticker on the top, to look like a border, and added the Jolee's Christmas tree and gifts to the bottom of the page.
 Here it is, and I am totally happy with it.  Now for the inside portion of the book..............check back!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment