Monday, January 14, 2013


"Bird Song"



A client asked me to make an "Escape" for someone special, so I asked what the person's interests were, what kind of colors that person likes, and I was on my way. This one is going to have red in it, and it will be an Asian Theme, which is really exciting because I was going to make an Asian themed "Escape"  anyways!! First I started with the cover, and painted  it Hauser Dark Green.  Then I took some gold netting and put mod podge over the fabric netting.

I have some frames, and I picked out an image, and decided to change it to the birds. I get the picture frames on ebay,  $8.99 for 10 of them plus shipping. Then I can put in any image that I please, and this is the cover that I created.  I will probably paint the stripes on the spine in gold, but here it is so far.
                                                 
                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment