Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

With the start of the new year, comes a new post! Thank-you so much for visiting my blog!  Today I am going to post an "Escape" that has already been made, so if you have any questions please email me!


For the cover I painted the front a sage color, then put a thick lace over it, then put on top the sparkle mod podge.  I must be honest and say that it is not my favorite cover, the lace was quite dense, as shown in the picture here is one layer of lace over my wooden table, along with the trim, and button that I used.

Here is a close up of the dollhouse miniature picture I used. This picture reminds me of my oldest daughter.

A view from above, I hand-made the pillow, and I found miniatures of 2 magazines that I buy often," Miniature Collector", and "Bead Style" magazine.
I tiled the floor, (as I explained in my Christmas post)
Here is the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment